Condition: Brand New
Product Type: Rail Car
Dimensions: 18.5" Long
This Denver & Rio Grande Western gondola car comes with a simulated load of "excess length" pipes. As on the real thing, there are no end panels on the model. The gondola is designed to use as the real D&RGW used it, with an idler flatcar on each end to accommodate the overhang of the pipe load. The 38719 D&RGW Flatcar 2-Pack is an ideal companion to this car.
- Detailed wood grain molded inside and out
- Removable side panels
- Load of simulated oil drilling pipes, stacked and secured on simulated wood blocking
- Factory-applied brake wheel, brake cylinder, grab irons and stirrup steps
- Heavy duty, durable plastic wheels for long term use in all environments
- Hook and loop type couplers
- Crisp and clean lettering and logo designs
- Created with incredibly tough weather-resistant materials
- Minimum recommended radius: 600mm / 23.6”
- Overall length: 470mm / 18.5” (Car length: 368mm / 14.5”)
- Made in Germany
This item is recommended for ages 14 and up.
Please note that some products are presented against elaborate backgrounds. In most cases, the vehicles, figures, and additional scenery are not included, unless otherwise specified.
Piko Modelspielwaren of Germany offers a huge selection of model train track, locomotives, rolling stock, building kits, electronics, DCC, and accessories across G Scale, HO Scale, N Scale, and TT Scales. Most Piko G Scale model train products are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.